Things I will miss about the UK:
- Cozy pubs
- Yorkshire Puddings (I now look like one)
- Harry Potter
- Lollies/candy – gold bars, frys creams, penguin biscuits, yorkies, etc
- The price of alcohol – so ridiculously cheap.
- Churches & Castles
- Thatched Cottages and gardens
- Whitby & The Shed
- Indian Food
Things I will not miss about the UK:
- The weather – we had a few decent days of sunshine, but I think living in Australia for so long I have been spoilt with so much of it that its a necessity.
- The high accommodation prices
- The rude commuters on the underground
A big thank you to all our wonderful friends and family who let us make their home our home for a short time, free of charge, and for showing us your pieces of paradise. And to all our new friends we feel blessed to have met you and hope to see you again.